Monday 4 January 2010

Lady Jane, the Saviour

So today I got another new year's resolution started: exercise!!

My favourite way to exercise is with Jane Fonda, OBVIOUSLY, since she's one of my idols. Last time I had a proper exercise routine, I still lived with my parents! Anyway, I'm lucky enough to own a VHS tape of Jane Fonda's New Workout from 1985, which is just amazing, there's singing and everything on it, it's so much fun. Unfortunately I don't have a VHS player, only my parents do. So I had to resort to YouTube in order to find myself some J-Fo workout goodness, and I came across her original workout right back from the beginning of the 80s! It seemed much harder than the one I usually do, and it wasn't as fun, but until the powers that be get their act together and release the 1985 workout on DVD then I'll have to make do. I'm so glad I did it, it felt so good to be active and exercising, I'm gonna keep it up for sure.

I spent the rest of the day mainly preparing to write a journal for my Spanish film module coursework, it took hours writing all the notes down, but I hate essays, and this alternative seems to be the best option for me.

On another happy note, I didn't burn my dinner today! I put it in the oven, and remembered to check on it, and take it out on time and everything! I'm so happy!

I'm still working on the 'early to bed and early to rise' resolution. At the moment I much prefer sitting up on facebook waiting for somebody interesting to talk to me, or actually talking to somebody interesting than I do going to bed and sleeping. I'm fairly certain tonight shan't be any different, I'm pretty knackered after the workout, so a little laziness is in order. It's great being thin, workout + pizza + laziness = fine! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me your thought from across the room...